Nominations are still open here
This will likely be the last catch-all wrangling post until after nominations close on the 10th.
Ongoing issues that require input from participants and/or the original nominators include:
- The following Wonder Woman crossover tags require clarification on which form of Diana is requested. If we don't hear from the nominators, would others agree that Wonder Woman any and then optional details apply on both sides is a good solution? Our other option is to assume the 2017 movie as that's been far and away the most popular choice.
- Diana Prince (Wonder Woman)/Barbara Gordon (DC Comics)
- Diana Prince (Wonder Woman)/Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
- Diana Prince (Wonder Woman)/Tina Goldstein (Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them)
- Peggy Carter/Diana - we have approved a 2017 version, but there was more than one nomination. If you were a nominator and wanted a different Wonder Woman variation please let us know.
- Huuro | Elesa/Kamitsure | Skyla, Pokemon - we seem to be getting some character name word salad going on. Can the nominator confirm that they intended Kamitsure | Elesa / Fuuro | Skyla, or provide more information.
- Cinderella/Princess Charming, Fairy Tale - this was declined as an ineligible gender swap of Prince Charming, but if there is Fairy Tale relevant canon with a female charming please let us know!
- BanG Dream! Girl's Band Party! (Video Game) and BanG Dream (Anime) are currently approved separately but appear to have some character overlap. If anyone is familiar with both fandoms, we'd love to hear input on similarities between canons and whether it needs to be combined.
- Marvel - we had a lot of wandering tags as always, and we think we caught and correctly associated everything, but do double check your comics vs MCU vs Netflix etc pairings are in the right spot and let us know if not so you don't get a surprise during sign ups. From here on we will duplicate, not delete, anything that's been wrongly assigned to one or the other (unless the characters don't appear in that version of canon) so if one of your pairings was already nominated you don't need to worry about it disappearing on you.
- The following fandom combination decisions have been made, and all additions are also being noted at the first nominations post so you can view the full combined fandoms list together if you need to reference anything.
- Once Upon a Time in Wonderland pairings are being included within Once Upon A Time
- Disney - All Media Types is being used for all Disney pairings including Princesses
- Ashes to Ashes and Life on Mars are combined into Life on Mars & Related Fandoms
- The Vampire Diaries and The Originals have been combined as The Vampire Diaries & Related Fandoms
- DC Cinematic Universe includes: Man of Steel, Batman vs Superman, Wonder Woman, Justice League, Aquaman, and Suicide Squad.
Lastly, please keep issues and corrections coming and if something in your nominations was approved or declined and doesn't appear in the tagset, let us know! Especially double check your nominations are correctly listed if you nominated for a fandom that is combined (particularly
if you didn't use the already approved umbrella term, if we have declined the individual fandom it may automatically decline your pairings as well without showing them to us first), your pairing includes one or more people from one of those fandoms and might require editing to be unique, your pairing is a non-canonical tag, or if a character in your pairing has multiple names that might have gotten jumbled by AO3.
And as we're approaching the end of the nomination period, get your nominations in quick if you haven't already!
If you want to nominate or sign up and don't have an AO3 account, shoot us an email at email@example.com and we can help you out with an invitation. Also a reminder to our Tumblr followers if you need help with anything that you may get a faster response by anon-commenting on Dreamwidth.
Edit: Don't forget to check the tagset before nominating if you're close to your nomination limit! I just declined three new variations of Natasha Romanov/Dottie Underwood in MCU because it's already in the tagset. Double check the existing tags first and you might find you can fit a few more pairings in.